Payment, Cancellation & Refunds
This Web site “www.phantom2me.com” owned and operated by Phantom Express Pvt Ltd (herein after referred to as “Phantom ” / “Company”). Phantom is a company registered under the laws of the Indian Companies Act and is in operation since 2015
PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU [CUSTOMER] DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED HEREIN, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM ACCESSING THE WEB SITE OR BOOKING OF ANY CONSIGNMENT. ANY BOOKING OF SERVICE DONE /MADE ON THIS SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY.
This agreement was written in English (India). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
The “PAYMENT CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS POLICY” governs your use BOOKING of services made available from or through this web site. “Phantom ” may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time with or without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Web Site.The Client agrees to pay the Company according to the rates displayed on the Web Site at the time of Booking. The rates are subject to change & can be changed without notice to you, In the eventuality of any additional cost incurred during the course of delivery like ODA, Govt levies, Duty, taxes etc would be charged later. The Client will pay for the service in as per the invoice raised at periodical intervals along with additional cost incurred if any. If the Client fails to make any payment within FIFTEEN (15) days of billing, late charges will apply at the rate of 1.5% per month on the unpaid amount. If a bill remains unpaid for sixty (60) days, Company shall have the option of any or all of the following: (1) terminate this Agreement, (2) withhold services.
Acceptable Payment Methods
- By booking with , you authorize Phantom Express Pvt Ltd and its agents to transact with your bank or other payment gateways on your behalf to obtain the necessary information required to process payment, confirm payment, resolve inquiries and billing disputes, and/or as otherwise required to manage the booking.
- We accept the following payment methods: (i) Credit Cards with MasterCard or Visa branding (ii) International Debit Cards with Visa or MasterCard branding which your issuer allows you to use to make purchases online; (iii) Net Banking Payment; and (iv) Indian Bank Debit Cards issued by an Indian bank. You will not be asked to provide your online banking customer name or password to Phantom (“Account Access Data”). Phantom does not want any information regarding your Account Access Data and you agree not to provide us with your Account Access Data. In case of any loss and/or damage to the user, due to use/misuse of the information of the user, without a ny gross omission of “Phantom ” / “Company”/Phantom, in that eventuality, “Phantom ” / “Company”/Phantom will not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Not all payment methods are available to use for all products, items and services.
Phantom uses a third party payment gateway called HDFC Payment Gateway .HDFC Payment Gateway provides inter alia aggregate payment gateway solutions to Phantom for enabling its customer to pay their bills online.
HDFC Payment Gateway provides a single payment gateway solution to Phantom and facilitates Phantom in accepting online payments by their customers on their website or mobile application directed to the HDFC Payment Gateway site . Using credit/ debit cards, net banking and various other acceptable modes of payment options provided by HDFC Payment Gateway
HDFC Payment Gateway have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
However, Phantom and HDFC Payment Gateway cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Cancellations and Modifications
- The Cancellation Policy is dynamic and may change from time to time.
- The Cancellation policy of Phantom may change in the interim period of booking and date of expiry of subscription of services
- The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of booking of service by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Phantom offers free cancellation for all bookings only if the consignments haven’t been physically reached any of our PUD centers or HUB. This means that Phantom doesn’t levy any cancellation fees of its own.
- In case the service is availed by the customer than any request for cancellation of fees on account of any service deficiency would be subject to approval by appropriate authorities in Phantom
- Any delay / loss / damage to the shipment because of force majeure wouldn’t be eligible for any refund.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on email to our customer support team shall be entertained.
- Phantom may accept amendments to the booking at its sole discretion.
- All the refunds shall be done by Phantom directly to you.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- Refunded amounts are generally returned within 7 business days however, the length of time required for the funds to be credited to your account is determined by your financial institution. Please check with your financial institution on their specific rules regarding returned or refunded transactions.
- Phantom has no obligation to issue refunds if you cannot provide us with full and accurate information required to complete the refund or credit; or the refund request has already been processed through our payment gateway but has not yet applied to the originating source of the payment; or the refund request directs Phantom to issue the refund to a different financial institution than the source where the original payment was received; or Phantom did not receive the payment for which the refund request is made due to force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control.
- Refunds requiring special handling may result in a delayed return of the funds.
- In the event a refund cannot be handled within standard refund protocols or to process a refund after 90 days, you may be asked to supply additional information and to provide documentation of the original charge.