Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
Once a Customer has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the Customer shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact phantom via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Phantom to confirm payment.
In case the Bank Account is not debited, the Customer may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment. However, the Customer agrees that under no circumstances the “ Phantom ” / “Company” and/or Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to “Phantom ” / “Company” and/or Payment Gateway Service Provider. No communication received by the “ Phantom ” / “Company” and/or Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the “ Phantom ” / “Company” and/or Payment Service Provider(s).
Phantom and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the Customer on account of:
The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
The Customer agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Phantom or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the Customer, Phantom does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
Phantom , the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
The Customer will be required to login his/ her own Customer ID and Password, given by in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by Institute on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the Customer aggress that his/ her Customer ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the Customer’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the Customer agrees to;
- Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
- Keep his/ her Customer ID & Password strictly confidential.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by Customer under such Customer ID and Password.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The Customer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Customer shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Customer further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Customer may pay his/ her fees to phantom by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Customer warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Customer is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Customer is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The Customer is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such Customer along with the applicable Fees.
- The Customer is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the Customer inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Fees online. phantom or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the Customer.
The Cancellation Policy is dynamic and may change from time to time.
- The Cancellation policy of phantom may change in the interim period of booking and date of expiry of subscription of services
- The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of booking of service by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Phantom offers free cancellation for all bookings only if the consignments haven’t been physically reached any of our PUD centers or HUB. This means that phantom doesn’t levy any cancellation fees of its own.
- In case the service is availed by the customer than any request for cancellation of fees on account of any service deficiency would be subject to approval by appropriate authorities in phantom .
- Any delay / loss / damage to the shipment because of force majeure wouldn’t be eligible for any refund.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on email to our customer support team shall be entertained.
- Phantom may accept amendments to the booking at its sole discretion.
- All the refunds shall be done by phantom directly to you.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the Customer for any reason whatsoever, such Customer shall immediately approach phantom with his/ her claim details and claim refund from alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by phantom via payment gateway or any other means as phantom deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any Customer to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The Customer shall directly contact phantom for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by phantom alone in line with their policies and rules.