Phantom Express Pvt Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from customers of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing required services and improving the functionality of the site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data covering both personal & office information:
- information about your visits to, and use of, this website;
- information about any interactions carried out between you and us on, or in relation to, this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- information that you provide to us for booking of a shipment & all relevant information shared for creation of regulatory documents necessary for transportation.
We may collect, store and use non-personal data about your visits to and use of this website.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information covering both personal & business. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the information you provide on our secure servers. We may also store your login information for any third-party applications you denote as a connector. In case of any loss and/or damage to the user, due to use/misuse of the information of the user, without any gross omission of Phantom Express Pvt Ltd, in that eventuality, Phantom Express Pvt Ltd will not b e liable in any manner whatsoever.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.